D+ Pu Floor Coating
DFR 112/ DFH 212
- Forms jointless flooring
- Non dusting and easily cleanable
- Very high mechanical strength
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Hard wearing
- Excellent antiskid properties
SKU – PACK size
DFR-112/DFH-212 Epoxy screed comes in pre-weighed kits
Designed for a wide range of floors and walls with various levels of mechanical and chemical exposure. Recommended for warehouses, garages, dairies, factories, laboratories, aircraft hangars, and food, beverage and plant rooms.
Method of Application
Application:Once mixed, the material should be spread over the floor as self-heating in the container will reduce working time. Apply using a brush or short / medium pile roller. One or more coats may be needed to ensure that a uniform coating is achieved and to compensate for differences in surface porosity. All movement joints in the sub-floor must be carried through the topping and properly sealed. Construction joints and cracks not subject to movement may be overlaid butshould the floor move in anyway, these defects will reflect through the system. Isolation joints will need to be allowed for in areas where high thermal movement is anticipated, e.g. around ovens and freezers.
Conditions during application:
- The temperature of the substrate should be minimum 10 °C and at least 3 °C above the dew point of the air, measured in the vicinity of the substrate.
- Good ventilation is usually required in confined areas to ensure proper drying.
- The moisture content in the substrate should not exceed 4 % (by weight).
- The coating should not be exposed to oil, chemicals or mechanical stress until fully cured.
The following restrictions must be observed:
- Only apply the coating when the substrate temperature is at least 3°C above the dew point
- Do not apply the coating if the substrate is wet or likely to become wet
- Do not apply the coating if the weather is clearly deteriorating or unfavorable for application or curing
- Do not apply the coating in high wind conditions
- Store the container with the lid tightly closed in an upright position, in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children and away from eatables
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention
- Wear eye protection during application. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and if required seek medical advice