D+ Magic(Glass Adhesive)
GLASS MOSAIC ADHESIVE FOR INTERIOR & EXTERIORS :
D+MAGIC is a single component white adhesive. That is functional for high resistance laying of ceramic tiles, glass mosaics and homogeneous tiles. The tacking polymers deformability (superior speradability) and fine finishing of the material affixed.
Areas of Application :
- Facades, heat-radiant slabs, flooring and walls, indoor/outdoor use, in civil, industrial and commercial applications and for street furniture, in areas which are humid and subject to thermal shock and freezing.
- Floors and walls, for internal and external use
- Laying of ceramic and homogeneous tiles of all types, glass mosaic, stable marble and natural stone on flooring and walls, on cement-based deformable and non-absorbent substrates and heated subfloors.
- Suitable for homogeneous tiles, ceramics,large formats,lowthickness slabs and stable natural stone
- Thicknesses up to 15 mm.
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteeing the long life of floors and coverings subject to large temperature variations
- Mineral adhesive for high-performance, high-deformation laying or overlaying with no vertical slip
- Power develops high transversal deformation along with high resistance to
- The stress of water and freeze / thaw cycles
- Single-component with very low volatile organic compound emissions
- Power should be applied with a suitable toothed spreader, to be chosen according to the size andcharacteristics of the rear surface of the tiles. It is best to use the smooth part of the trowel to spread a fine initial layer, pressing down hard so as to obtain maximum adhesion to the substrate and to regulate water absorption, after which the thickness can be adjusted as required by tilting the spreader at an angle.
- Spread the adhesive over a surface area which will allow for laying of the covering materials within the indicated open time, and check for suitability of the adhesive at regular intervals. The open time may vary considerably even during the application, depending on various factors such as exposure to sunlight, air currents, absorbency of the substrate, temperature and relative humidity of the atmosphere.
- Press down each tile to allow for complete, uniform contact with the adhesive. In the case of laying in environments subject to heavy traffic, in outdoor locations, on underfloor heating systems or with materials
- In general, ceramic tiles do not require preliminary treatment, however these materials should be checked to ensure they are free from traces of residual dust or materials not properly anchored to the surface.
This shall depend on the nature and flatness of the surface and the method of application, but at 1.5 mm thickness it is approximately 100 sq.ft for 20kgs bag with a “v”notch (3mm x 3mm ) trowel when using a solid-bed trowel. For good coverage, it is vitally important that all surfaces should be clean, smooth, plumb, level and free from defects and undulations.
Packaging : 20 Kg
Technical Information :
- Color White
- Mixing ratio 5.6 to 6.4 ltrs/ bag 20 kg power
- Pot life ≥ 4 hr
- Open time ≥ 30 min.
- Adjustability ≥ 45 min
- Bed thickness 1.5mm to 10mm
- Grouting ~ 8 hr on wall / ~ 24 hr on floor