Heavy duty epoxy screed
D+ EPOMOR is a 3-component solvent free epoxy resin based mortar for patching and screeding industrial floors subject to heavy traffic. All components are pre batched in the correct mixing ratio.
- Very high abrasion resistance
- Very high impact resistance
- High compressive and flexural strength
- High bond strength
- Efficient and easy application
Epoxy screeds with a layer thickness of 3–40 mm in areas requiring resistance to heavy mechanical wear. Recommended for warehouses, garages, dairies, factories, laboratories, aircraft hangars, and food, beverage and plant rooms.
- Solid content by weight : ~100 %
- Solid content by volume : ~100 %
|+10 °C||~ 60 minutes|
|+20 °C||~ 40 minutes|
|+30 °C||~ 25 minutes|
|+10 °C||24 hours||4 days|
|+20 °C||16 hours||2 days|
|+30 °C||12 hours||1 day|
Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions particularly temperature and relative humidity.
- Compressive Strength ~ 80 N/mm2 (7 days / +23°C)
- Flexural Strength ~ 40 N/mm2 (7 days / +23°C / 50% R.H.)
- Tensile Adhesion Strength > 1.5 N/mm2 (failure in concrete)
- Mixing Ratio As supplied.
- Pack size Pre weighed kits