D+ 333 Block Adhesive
D+ 333 Block Adhesive is a versatile thin jointing material for laying AAC blocks, fly ash bricks, concrete blocks etc. The product is specially designed to provide higher bonding as a result of higher tensile adhesion strength. AAC Block Adhesive is pre-mixed, easy to apply high quality mortar comprising of cement, graded sand and admixtures. AAC Block Adhesive replaces conventional jointing mortar of 12-18 mm thickness with highly versatile 3-5 mm thickness. D+ 333 BLOCK ADHESIVE AAC Block Adhesive helps to speed up the build process and achieve the required insulation performance of AAC Blocks for the buildings. AAC Block Adhesive (Thin joint masonry) is a fast, clean, accurate system for construction using autoclaved aerated concrete blocks of close dimensional tolerance with 2mm – 3mm mortar joints
Areas of Application :
- Laying and jointing of fly ash bricks, cement blocks, hollow blocks, AAC blocks etc.
- Jointing of pre-stressed concrete slabs, panels.
- Parapet walls
- Jointing of cement window and door frames.
- Garden and boundary walls.
Features and Benefits :
- Thin jointing material with very high adhesion strength
- Pre-mixed and ready-to-use. Only water is to be mixed at site
- Economical. Eliminates lengthy and cumbersome processes of site mixing, thus transport and storage of all individual materials is avoided
- Easy to mix and much faster application
- Thin layer application results in structure being compact
- No water curing is required after application
Under normal conditions the coverage of D+333 Block Adhesive Block Adhesive is approx. 11.15 sq. mtr. with average thickness of 3mm for a bag of 40 kgs. The coverage area however will depend upon the quality of the substrate and thickness of the material used. For best results, proper tools for mixing and application is advised which will result in higher coverage, savings in time and manpower
Packaging : 30kg / 40kg
Technical Specification :
- Appearance Free Flowing Powder
- Color Grey
- Water Demand 25 to 30%
- Open Time 30 Min.
- Adjustibility 45 Min.
- Hard Dry 24 Hours
- Self Curing Yes (no additional water curing is required)