D+ Master Wall Putty
WHITE CEMENT BASED PUTTY FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIORS :
D+ FIX Master Wall Putty is a white cement-based fine powder. It serves as filler/ leveller for walls and ceilings. It provides a waterproof surface with excellent smoothness, good adhesion, good breathing properties, and seals porosity for uniform deposition of finished paint and enhances durability. It is a water resistant white cement based putty ideal for use on concrete/mortar walls (internal and external) and ceilings. It fills the fine pores of mortar/concrete walls and ceilings and provides a white, smooth and dry surface, essential for painting. It helps you combine the suave look with beauty for interiors and exteriors. No need to apply any kind of primer on it before application of paint or distemper. It prevents the growth of algae and fungi on walls. prime putty can be applied even on moist surface (internal/external). It has more adhesive strength, durability and enhances the life of paints. Being white cement based, does not require water curing.
Areas of Application :
- Walls and cielings
- ideal for use on concrete/mortar walls (internal and external)
- It can be used any type of surface like concrete, rendered wall, hollow block,
- Precast walls, concrete ceilings, calcium silicate bricks etc
Features & Benefits
- Master Wall Putty can be applied on both interior and exterior surfaces.
- Master Wall Putty does not require any curing.
- Master Wall Putty gives a smooth and glossy finish.
- Any kind of paint or distemper can be applied on it.
- Being a cementitious material it has better adhesiveness and durability.
- It can be applied on used surface after proper preparation.
- It is in dry powder form and does not produce any kind of unpleasant smell at the time of application.
- It is water resistant and can be applied on moist surface.
- It prevents the growth of algae and fungi on walls.
- No need to apply any kind of primer on it before application of paint / distemper
- Remove all loosely adhering material from the wall surface with the help of emery stone, putty blade or wire brush and clean water. The substrate should be clean, free from dust, grease and loose materials.
- Dry and absorbent surfaces should be moistened with sufficient quantity of clean water.
- Mix Master Wall putty with 30% – 35% clean water slowly to make paste. Continue the mixing for10-15 minutes till a uniform paste is formed.
- After thoroughly mixing the Master Wall Putty apply the first coat on already moistened wall surface from bottom to upward direction uniformly with the help of putty blade. This would ensure less wastage and proper finish.
The coverage area of Master Wall Putty on smooth normal mortar wall is 20 to 25 Sq.Ft/Kg/mm in double coat. The coverage area, however, will depend upon the quality of the substrate.
Packaging : 20Kg
Technical Specification :
- Compressive Strength (28 Days) 14.00 N/mm²
- Surface Hardness 3
- Tensile Adhesion (28 Days) 2.69 N/mm²
- Water Demand 30-35% by volume
- (depending on weather and site needs)
- Pot Life 2 Hours
- Maximum Thickness (Two Coat) 1.5mm