D+ GOLD 2000 ( Wall & Floor Adhesive )
D+ GOLD 2000 is a no slip, high adhesion quartz adhesive. It can be applied upto 10mmbed thickness. High dispersion copolymers hydraulic binders composed of only cement clinker in D+GOLD 2000 provides rheological mixture for a prolonged stability. It serves purpose of high resistance laying on flooring andwall of ceramic and homogeneous tiles and glassmosaic on cement based substrates.
Area of Application
- Fixing absorent floor and wall tiles outdoors and indoors. The tiles can be made of cotto, double fired, single fired ceramic.
- Fixing poorly absorbent materials or non-absorbent materials such as single-fired tiles, refine porcelain stoneware and vitrified tiles.
- Suitable for use when high performances are required, such as tile fixing in industrial environment or fixing on top of old ceramic tiles or natural stone indoors, in swimming pools or on facades.
- Fixing on heating floors
- Cement Mortar Based
- Cement Terrajo
- Cement Plaster
- Old Ceramic Floors
- Dual use: for both floors and walls
- High bond strength
- High Tack – Will hang tile without slippage
- Easy to Use
- Increased flexibility
- Improved impact resistance
Stir D FIX admix thoroughly before use. Place clean, potable water or a D FIX latex admix into a clean pail. Add D+GOLD 2000 powder. Use approximately 6L of water for 20 kg of powder. Mix by hand or with a slow speed mixer to a smooth, trowel able consistency. Allow adhesive to slake for 5-10 minutes. Adjust consistency if necessary. Remix and apply with the proper sized notched trowel.
Application : Apply adhesive to the substrate with the flat side of the trowel, pressing firmly to work into surface. Comb on additional adhesive with the notched side. Use the proper sized notched trowel to insure full bedding of the tile.Spread as much adhesive as can be covered with tile in 10 minutes. Back butter large tiles (> 12”x12”) to provide full bedding and firm support. Place tiles into wet, sticky adhesive and beat in using a beating block and rubber mallet to imbed tile and adjust level. Check adhesive for complete coverage by periodically removing a tile and inspecting bedding adhesive transfer onto back of tile. If adhesive is skinned over(not sticky),remove and replace with fresh adhesive.
Coverage: Approximately 55 To 60 Sq. Ft For 20 Kgs. Bag With 6mm X 6mm Square Notch Trowel For A Bed Of 3 Mm
Packaging : 20 Kg
Technical Information :
- Colours Grey & White
- Mixing Ration 6 Ltrs/ 1 Bag 20 Kg
- Pot Life ≥ 4 Hr
- Open Time ≥ 30 Minutes
- Adjustability ≥ 45 Minutes
- Bed Thickness 3mm To 10mm
- Grouting ≈ 8 Hr On Wall / ≈24 Hr On Floor