D+ Epoxy Flooring
D+ Epoxy Coving Kit
DFR 119/DFH 219
- Easy to apply and clean even compared to normal cementious grout.
- Stable and uniform colouring for all types of walls with exclusive colour effects.
- High mechanical strength.
- Very low water absorption
- Easy to apply and clean.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
SKU – PACK size
7.5 KG/45 KG
Designed for a wide range of floors and walls with various levels of mechanical and chemical
exposure. Recommended for warehouses, garages, dairies, factories, laboratories, aircraft
hangars, and food, beverage and plant rooms.
Method of Application
The product can be applied by
Brush: Use a stiff nylon brush.
To avoid air bubbles, it is very important to pierce the coating with a spiked roller when
desired film thickness is achieved.
Conditions during application :
The temperature of the substrate should be minimum 10 °C and at least 3 °C above the dew
point of the air, measured in the vicinity of the substrate.
Good ventilation is usually required in confined areas to ensure proper drying.
The moisture content in the substrate should not exceed 4 % (by weight).
The coating should not be exposed to oil, chemicals or mechanical stress until fully cured.
This product is for professional use only. The applicators and operators shall be trained and experienced Store the container with the lid tightly closed in an upright position, in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children and away from eatables
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention
- Wear eye protection during application. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and if required seek medical advice