D+ Delastic – T
TWO-COMPONENT, HIGH – PERFORMANCE, EPU POLYURETHANE ADHESIVE FOR CERAMIC TILES AND STONE MATERIAL
D+Delastic-T is two-component solvent and water free adhesives which are Flexible and waterproof. They are made up of a Epoxy polyurethane base (component A) and a special hardener (component B).
D+Delastic – T is an improved (2) reaction resin adhesive (R) and slip resistant (T) classified as R2T
Area of Application :
- Fixing wall and floor tiles indoors and outdoors. The tiles can be made of: Ceramic, stone material and mosaic.
- Fixing on screeds, renders, concrete, asphalt, wood, metal, PVC, reinforced polyester, asbestoscement, gypsum, gypsum board, gypsum panels etc.
- Bonding ceramic tiles, stone material and all types of mosaic in showers and on sheets used for prefabricated bathrooms.
- Bonding ceramic tiles and mosaics on wooden work surfaces or in kitchens in order to achieve a waterproof substrate.
- Bonding ceramic tiles, stone material and mosaics on balconies, external terraces domes or flat roofs subject to foot traffic.
- Bonding natural stones and reconstructed stone (marble of every t ype, slate etc.) also subject to movement and size variation due to the absorption of water (class C of size stability according to D FIX standards).
- Bonding ceramic tiles and stone material on surfaces subject to vibration and deflection.
Features & Benefits :
- Easy workability.
- Excellent durability and resistant to ageing.
- Perfect adhesion on all surfaces used in building.
- Hardens by chemical reaction without shrinkage (until it becomes highly resistant).
- High deformability.
- In the case of Delastic – T, highly thixotropic: it can be applied vertically without slump and without letting even heavy or large tiles slip.
- Mosaic & small size tiles (trowel no. 4) : 2.5kg/m²
- Normal size tiles (trowel no. 5) : 3.5kg/m ²
- Large size tiles, marble, stones (back buttering) : 5 kg/m
Packaging : 5kg & 10kg
Technical Specification :
- Colours White & Grey
- Mixing Ratio 5kg [Part A (thick paste) 4.7kg : Part B (fluid liquid) 0.3kg] 1 0 kg [Part A (thick paste) 9.4kg: Part B (fluid liquid) 0.6kg]
- Density (gm/cm³)
- Dry Solids content (%)Part A ( 1.56) & Part B (0.93)
- Pot Life Part A ( 9 7) & Part B (100)
- Open Time 50 minutes 30 – 40 minutes
- Adjustability Time 90 minutes
- Application Temperature Range from + 10°C to +30°C
- -Initial 6 hours
- -Final 8 hours
- Set to Light Foot Traffic 12 hours
- Grouting 12 hours
- Ready for Use 7 days
- Density of Mix. (Kg/m³) 1520